2016 EXHIBITOR’S REGISTRATION : REGISTER HERE
- To showcase your products, services and publications to families, consumers, health care professionals and caregivers.
- To reach a population that is interested in your information, product, or service.
- To meet your clients, and/or customers and gain knowledge and useful feedback about their needs for products and services.
GCTAAFSC is interested in exhibitors involved with:
- Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities Organizations
- Health Care Facilities
- Health Care, Social Worker and Professional Associations
- Social Service Agencies
- Heart Disease and Diabetes Organizations
- Advocacy Organizations and Government Agencies
- Youth and Family Educational Services
Exhibit Center Hours will be: 8:30 am-3:30 pm. Fees will be:
- $70 Early Bird Registration (May 20-August 12) *Special Discount
- $85 Standard Registration (August 13-September 15)
- $95 Late Registration (September 16-September 26)
- $15 Awards Luncheon Admission (if 2nd admission is needed)
Registration includes: One exhibitor’s booth for up to two exhibitors (includes two chairs), free parking, one lunch admission, conference name badge(s), and conference event program.
Thank you to our GCTAAFSC previous Exhibitors!
- Alzheimer’s Association Houston & Southeast Texas Chapter;
- Attention Deficit Disorders Association – Southern Region (ADDA-SR);
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities with Protected Tomorrows;
- Buckner Hospice Houston;
- DePelchin Children’s Center
- Diabetes Awareness and Wellness Network;
- Disability Rights Texas;
- Enroll America;
- Houston Center for Independent Living;
- Legacy Community Health Services;
- Memorial Herman Behavioral Health Services;
- Mental Health America of Greater Houston;
- MHMRA of Harris County;
- Move About Medical Supplies Inc;
- NAMI of Greater Houston;
- People United Summit & Sunnyside Place CDC;
- Shield Bearer Counseling Centers
- Texas Department of Aging& Disability Services/ Aging & Disability Resource Center
- United Healthcare Community & State Health Plan
- Walgreens Pharmacy
1,438 total views, 1 views today